Sunday, July 1, 2007
I know everybody wonders alot, so I though I would just fill you in. I will be ready for a baby in a couple of years. Jeremy, however, is ready anytime now. There are a few more things I want to do before baby comes. So yeah, 2 years at the latest. We are currently saving for and looking for a home to buy in the Lake Charles area, keeping in mind we might change our minds tomorrow(I mean I might change my mind tomorrow). We want to stay close to the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute Haley! Can't wait to see what you'll do next!
ok, so what have you done next? talk about me ignoring my blog to decorate my house. i know you have taken pics recently with that fancy smancy camera of yours - so where are they? don't tell me you've been working, cleaning or cooking. I know better. Find a different excuse.
Post a Comment