Saturday, February 28, 2009

Little Helper



Its hard for me to try to keep the house clean and care for Charlotte. I was never a good housekeeper before I had a baby, but of course it's even harder now. I don't like living in a dirty house, but I keep so much stuff that I don't know what to do with it and then there is no place for it and I can't bear to throw it away. I need professional help for that, I've concluded. I was able to do all the laundry this passed week and clean our bedroom. Charlotte helped me......



Can you find Charlotte in the picture?

Charlotte likes to watch t.v. which it is hard to keep her away from. What can I say Like Daddy, Like Daughter! I am just kidding Daddy doesn't watch t.v. all the time. Charlotte would if she could though.

No comments: