My little sister Kandace turned 23 on August 7th and I wanted to do something special so I threw her a Hollywood themed birthday party. I chose Hollywood, because she will be moving to California at the end of this month. Back to the party. I had a fun time buying decorations. I got litle swirly black things with gold stars and movie reels hanging from the bottom and I got a whole bunch of black and white balloons. I got popcorn holders and was going to put regular butter popcorn in them, but then I thought, this is Hollywood so I made white chocolate popcorn to put in them.

Oh wow a star sighting! It's Steven Segal!

Then Kandace graciously stopped to pose with one of her fans who apparently made it past the fashion police some how. SECURITY!
Kandace also had some guests come down the red carpet for her exclusive birthday.
Then we ate Dad's famous sloppy Joes's, because if that ain't Hollywood then I don't know what is. We also had a giant cookie made and we ate it with ice cream. It was a fabulous event!
Oh wow a star sighting! It's Steven Segal!
3 comments:
this is so cute. you are so creative haley! the pics make me wish so badly that i had been there!!
What a cute party theme!! Happy birthday to Kandace!
How fun! You are such a great sister! I hope she had a fabulous day and a safe trip to CA!
Post a Comment