Monday, July 16, 2007



I am a redhead.....for today

2 comments:

Jessica said...

cute pic! thank you for the comments on my blog. it is so funny that you said that about sprinkles because i went there the other day and i was in a hurry so i wasn't really paying attention. And then the girl behind the counter goes "Hi Jessica" really loudly as soon as i walked in - and there were a ton of people there. While I was slighty flattered and felt important I was mortified and have not been back since. It took me a while to even respond. I just smiled a couple seconds and then was like "oh, hi!" Why can't they know me by name at neiman's or something? nevermind, i already know the answer to that question

Jessica said...

haley, can you fix my myspace page? i tried to add another pic and now it's on there twice and the fam pic is gone - also when i try to view all my friends it wont let me does that mean that i deleted them as friends? help!