On March 24, 2007 Jeremy and I had our one year anniversary. What did we do? I photographed my cousins wedding! As a lovely gesture, my cousin Kim and my uncle Karl bought us a room at nice hotel. After a long day of running around, trying to catch each precious moment of the wedding I was worn out. At one point I handed what seemed like a 20 pound camera to someone else and grabbed my hubby for our own precious moment. I nearly collapsed with exhaustion when we watched Kim and Dustin drive away to their honeymoon. I wanted the pictures to be perfect. I was honored to be the photographer but, the pressure I put on myself is unbearable. I am retired from doing family weddings. After the wedding I stayed awake long enough to eat the top of our cake! phew! Since I am too tired to write in my journal tonight, this is what I am doing. it counts right. Love to all. Haley and Jeremy
Sunday, July 22, 2007
1 year anniversary
On March 24, 2007 Jeremy and I had our one year anniversary. What did we do? I photographed my cousins wedding! As a lovely gesture, my cousin Kim and my uncle Karl bought us a room at nice hotel. After a long day of running around, trying to catch each precious moment of the wedding I was worn out. At one point I handed what seemed like a 20 pound camera to someone else and grabbed my hubby for our own precious moment. I nearly collapsed with exhaustion when we watched Kim and Dustin drive away to their honeymoon. I wanted the pictures to be perfect. I was honored to be the photographer but, the pressure I put on myself is unbearable. I am retired from doing family weddings. After the wedding I stayed awake long enough to eat the top of our cake! phew! Since I am too tired to write in my journal tonight, this is what I am doing. it counts right. Love to all. Haley and Jeremy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
very cute, happy anniversary!
yes, i need a new background please. - the slideshow you did of the boys - i think i deleted it. did you save it? i was so upset last night. i love those pics.
haley,
dad needs help signing in with a google account. he said he is trying to make comments and can't figure it out. can you help him?
thanks.
hey
greta wants to know why she isn't on my top friends list and tom is. what do i do? can you fix it? thanks k love you bye
Post a Comment