Hello Friends. Sorry it's been awhile but I've been really busy. I think that is a good excuse whether you accept it or not. Me and Jeremy want to buy this house and do some renovating to it. But we still don't know if we can right now. It is a cottage house located in the very popular garden district in Lake Charles. It has original hardwood floors and grand 12 foot ceilings. It has so much potential. 2bedrooms and 1 bath. THis could be our new home. WE don't know yet. Jeremy starts Sowela Technical College on Monday. He will be earning a degree in "plant technology" I think, so that he can be an operator at the plants like my dad. It will be very good money and great benefits! We'll probably be ready to have babies at that time. He'll graduate in approximately 18 months. I on the other hand, had planned to go back to McNeese to pursue my masters degree in Business, but I got to thinking.....I really love to do people's hair. Maybe I should go to hair school. I talked to a couple of people who are in the cosmetology program at stage on in Lake CHarles and they got me pumped up about it. Either way I won't go back until next fall. I still don't know what i want to be when i grow up, but I think I do want to own a business. my mother is talking to me about paint colors right now. I must go, i'll explain later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for updating - the house is so cute - it doesn't really look like anything needs to be done. - this is the one by ash's right? i didn't know jeremy wanted to work at the plants. that's awesome. what a perfect job to raise a FAMILY!
Post a Comment