Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Getting approved for a Loan


Ok me and Jeremy went to town to get pre approved for a loan and we tried three different places. The first place couldn't tell us much, didn't know what they were doing and couldn't answer any questions. The second place was even worse. The third place was kind of a relief. They gave us one short sheet of paper for an application that we filled out there and she was very helpful and we thought that was kind of easy. They will send us a letter to let us know, either yes we will give you money or no, but here is what you can do to get ready. Jeremy was trying to ask more questions, but the lady asked me where I worked so she could put it in her computer and I told her Estee Lauder so she asked me about eyeshadow and we got to talking about makeup, and Jeremy couldn't get a word in edgewise(spell check please). We spent most of our visit talking about makeup and tatooted makeup. Jeremy doesn't think we'll get a good letter. So I think we might have to let the thought of owning a home right now go for awhile and just save my money and let our credit get better. I don't want to give up on this house though. I really want it. We prayed about it, and I feel very good about it, but it could be my emotions(don't forget I decorated the whole house in my head already). Maybe it is too soon. we'll see....(this is the back yard of the house.)

No comments: