Monday, August 27, 2007

Moss Manor






Today is a new day and with that new day comes.......a new home. One day I was shopping online for a new house and found a lovely home on 9th street with wood floors, large bay windows and built in shelves in the dining room. So precious. Jeremy said we could go look at it. I had a rich friend that lived on 10th street so I knew it was possible this house was in the upscale area and we could be looking at a Jewel. But as we drove down the beautiful 9th street, We didn't see the house. We crossed a major street and Jeremy quickly concluded "It's in the ghetto." I wasn't giving up that easy. Of course the block did get progressively worse and as we finally pulled into the driveway of the house we were looking for I couldn't admit it, but I knew he was right. Looking down the rest of the street, if I didn't see a broke down cadillac in the drive way I saw an escalade with 20 inch rims. oh well. So we drove down my favorite street, Cleveland, just to see if there was anything new. Then Jeremy took a wrong turn and we found this street that we seemed to have missed, even though we drove around downtown for hours almost every week since we've been back. We saw a for sale sign, so we just kept driving and oh my gosh, could you die? We found the cutest house ever!! Ok forget Iris Street purple house. We both fell in love. It looked like Hansel and Gretel. It was so cute. THe next morning(today) we toured the house with a realtor and I tried to keep my composure, but I was running around decorating each room in my mind and outloud, while Jeremy was playing it cool by pretending to look for leaks in the ceilings and asking serious questions! I want it! I want it! I want it! I want! Jeremy said I could have it!(he wants it too though) We are going to try to get pre-approved for a loan on Wednesday.....Please say a prayer for us. It's amazing! I am too excited to type any more

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Omigosh! this is the cutest house ever. i love the wood floors, the trim and the paint colors. what's up with the kitchen wallpaper? - oh that can be changed. i will pray for you becuase that is such a cute house. i am already helping you decorate it in my mind. p.s. cleveland is an adorable street isn't it? it makes me want a home in the garden district.