
Jeremy and I went to Houston! Jeremy found this absolutely fabulous hotel in down town Houston. It used to be a bank, but now it is a really upscale hotel. It looks like a nightclub, and a fancy house in one. I felt so posh! Once we checked in and freshened up from our drive. AFter we checked in we walked around down town looking at the cool clubs and restaurants. We ate at this pub kind of place that had beers from around the world. There was this wall when you walk in with about 50 beers on tap including a chocolate beer! Imagine the bartenders surprise when we ordered a Dr Pepper and a Diet Coke. I had a chicken garlic pizza slice(so good) and Jeremy had their specialty Bratwurst on a bun with saurkraut. When we got back to the hotel we decided we wanted to go see an Astros game. The conceirge had a driver take us to minute maid park. We decided to splurge on some good seats on the lower level along the third baseline. Very exciting and it turned out to be a great game. After the game when thousands of people are walking to their paid parking, we had the hotel driver pick us up. Everyone watched us get in the car like we were celebrities or something. Im not gonna lie, I did feel kind of special. After the park we went to Sambuca! It was a really happenin' worldly restaurant that wa
s dimly lit and complete with a band. It was very romantic. We like our italian dishes we ordered, but we both fell in love with the Sticky Toffee pudding we had for dessert. It was amazing! After our driver(i love saying that) took us back to the hotel, we had a nice evening in our Posh Pad! The bathroom had a huge bathtub with windows right above it that opened up into the bedroom. It did not feel like a hotel room. I lounged in the chaise and read a Houston Fashion magazine while Jeremy caught up on some sportscenter. We enjoyed being away from everything. The hotel was so swanky, I wish I would have gotten better pictures,(we had a disposable camera).This will be our new getaway spot in the future. I felt so Hollywood so I struck a sexy pose! I know y'all think I'm Hott
s dimly lit and complete with a band. It was very romantic. We like our italian dishes we ordered, but we both fell in love with the Sticky Toffee pudding we had for dessert. It was amazing! After our driver(i love saying that) took us back to the hotel, we had a nice evening in our Posh Pad! The bathroom had a huge bathtub with windows right above it that opened up into the bedroom. It did not feel like a hotel room. I lounged in the chaise and read a Houston Fashion magazine while Jeremy caught up on some sportscenter. We enjoyed being away from everything. The hotel was so swanky, I wish I would have gotten better pictures,(we had a disposable camera).This will be our new getaway spot in the future. I felt so Hollywood so I struck a sexy pose! I know y'all think I'm Hott
1 comment:
ahhh... yea-that pic with the bathtub is sooo sexy Hollywood. I mean your pic not Jeremy's. hee hee. it's look like you guys had a great time. i want to go next time and i want some of that toffee pudding. what hotel is it? looks like i need to add that to my extensive traveling information collection. ha
Post a Comment