Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Magazine Bed




This weekend at Dillard's there was an additional 30% off all sale items. I had seen a cute bedspread full priced and new it would be too cute to make it to clearance. Well I walked by Friday and it was there. I bought one of the pillows to show Jeremy the pattern and he liked it. I got really excited. The Set was originally around $450.00. I got the Comforter, the bed skirt, two standard shams, a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, two pillow cases all in one set. Then I bought the 2 Euro Shams and Two decorative pillows. I went ahead and purchased two Euro sized pillows at full price but with my 25% discount and spent a total of $117.00! Could you die? All I need now is a matching house! No but seriously I am so excited about my new bed because it looks like a magazine. We are going to wait to look for houses for about a year until Jeremy is out of school. We need to save a little more and I need to quit shopping because by the time we decide to buy a house, I will have furnished it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I could die. Darn I wish that discount card had been mailed to my house. I love the bedding. It looks so luxurious. (spelling?) - ok minus 5 for spelling.