
So today was the day of our appointment at the hospital to find out the sex of our baby. Me and Jeremy have been pumped up for weeks to find out, so that we can go buy something, anything that might be either blue or pink for a boy or girl. This morning I got up early, not feeling well as usual, and I put my makeup on and did my hair and dressed up real cute. My BFF Jill called before the appointment to tell me to drink a coke to wake the baby up. So I went to sonic and got a Dr Pepper. Then me and Jeremy danced and sang to the eurythmics' and lots of old goodies all the way to the hospital. I was trying to get that baby moving! So we get, there, get admitted and finally get to our room. The radiologist was not acting excited for us, like our Doctor does. Ok so this happens everyday, but not to us, so crack a smile and realize that this is a big deal. Ok, so she starts off," this is the head.....and this is the spine......and this is the heart....and these are the kidneys....and this is your umbilical cord.....and here's the baby's bottom......cricket....cricket...Unfortuneately the baby's legs are bent and tucked underneath itself so we can't see what it is." I told her to poke at with her little picture taker and she did and the baby lifted one leg. she looked again and still couldn't see it. so I told her to poke it again and the baby went right back to it's original position. LLLLAAAAAAZZZZYYYY!!!! So we had a whole day of shopping planned just to buy silly stuff. I can't believe it! Baby would not move. So hopefully we will find out on May 19th....hopefully. So anyway the baby is 9 ounces. and here is your highness.
3 comments:
Good luck in two weeks. :)
Shoot...oh well, maybe you'll have liftoff next time. :)
cricket...cricket... that is so funny. shoot. i was wanting to buy something too. i don't like buying yellow stuff. mom said you went back to work - how's that going? are you still feeling badly? missed you at the crawfish boil. maybe baby isn't lazy, maybe baby was mad because he missed out on the crawfish.
Post a Comment