Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pregnancy recap


Ok so I have been MIA for 9 months now. I am alive and well and i'm trying to conquer the blog! Moving backwards a little bit......the first 3 months of pregnancy I spent lying on my back in bed, unable to eat much, but hey I lost like 20 pounds! months 4,and 5 I went back to work but didn't work so much. Jeremy was in school and I didn't want him to drop his classes to take care of me, so I pushed myself to go back. I sat down alot and didn't do much selling, ran to the bathroom alot and took several breaks where I ran to a dressing room and took short naps in the large handicap dressing rooms with the long padded benches. I was still sick every morning, so I was grumpy and whiney. Months 6 and 7 I got a promotion at work. Estee Lauder Business Manager! A position I've wanted for a long time, but worried I wouldn't have the focus or energy to do a good job. I did ok. I am sure my beauty advisors would call me scatter brained, disorganized, and flaky, but I know they think I am a great motivator, and the morale is better. Still they know I am not quite myself. Month 8 I am miserable, but everyone tells me I look great pregnant, which is nice. I am tired of working, but thankful I can work. Month 9 we are trying to get the nursery finished, I am trying to make an appointment to get maternity pictures done, and need to get my roots done, and etc. I am tired of being pregnant by this point. The heartburn alone is killing me.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! a post from haley!! it was so nice to wake up this morning and see an update from my favorite new mama! see you next weekend.

Carolina girl said...

I love your pregnancy picture! And you did look great pregnant, even though you may not have felt great. I still can't get over you wearing heels at your baby shower, only one week from your due date. What a woman!

Be A Saint said...

Yeah!! I love the details... I don't remember ANY of that from my pregnancies. How good to write it. Now, we want a picture of the baby!

Jessica said...

i can't believe i totally believed you when you said you would update more. i don't even know what my niece looks like right now.