Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hey Ya'll
















Soooooooooo, yeah this is awkward. It has taken me a little longer to get on top of things since Charlotte has joined our family. Charlotte is a little over 4 months old, and she is getting huge. I swear I am trying to enjoy every minute of her but, she is still growing to fast for me. She weighs 15 pounds and 7 ounces and she is 24 inches long. Her hair has lightened up a bit and, but she is losing it...hmmmm.......her eyes are still grayish, they have no color. Every now and then I see gold in them, but I think they are still changing. So far Charlotte smiles and laughs at us, she can roll over on her belly, but she doesn't like to be on her belly for too long. She loves loves her daddy. She loves the sound of his voice, she loves to sleep on him in any position,(curled up, sprawled out, side by side) and her eyes twinkle when she looks at him. I am so happy that they have bonded while I worked in December and the beginning of January. Speaking of that. I have resigned my position as Estee Lauder Business Manager and I am now a stay at home mom. More of staying at home....not so much cooking, cleaning, and blogging mom, but just staying at home....I'm working on fixing that too. She makes my heart melt when I look at her. I can't stand how much I love her. Being a mom is not what I though it was going to be. After all the advice, warnings, and predictions. It's way Better!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Woo hoo! - a post from Haley. It's so nice to know how cute my niece is finally. - big. I love that bow in her hair.

gwen said...

Haley, She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Carolina girl said...

She is so gorgeous, and looking more like Jeremy every time I see her. Love the pictures!

Susan said...

She is just a doll!!

Be A Saint said...

Oh, Haley, I am sooo happy for you. Isn't it amazing how much you could just bust with love for the little blessing that babies are? I know that being at home can be challenging too, but in the end soooo much better for everyone, even Jeremy! Advice----call your friends or sister when you need to talk.