Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twilight Mania

How long have I waited for the Twilight DVD to be released. It seems like forever! I had so much time to think about it, that I decided to have a DVD release party. Yes a twilight party. I seriously went a little overboard with decorations and costumes....but I have no shame and no regrets! I looked high and low for red, black, and white decorations to coordinate with the series book covers. Apples, red ribbon, chess board and chess pieces, and the red and white flower. Everywhere I go I have to talk about the books and the movie! I was in line at Hobby Lobby, getting candles and I told this girl about my party and she completely went off on how Twilight changed her life and that is all she thinks about. I was thinking to myself "crazy" when all along I was feeling the exact same way! I am actually worse.....I think I am a vampire...whatever.. Im having a blast. I encourage everyone to read the books and watch the movie!
Haley as Vampire Rosalie Hale. I bought the exact necklace she wore in the movie and I even bought colored contact

Here is Kandace as Alice Cullen. I talked her into getting the choker that Alice actually wears in the movie. and she also got some colored contacts. Kandace...Im mean Alice did a wonderful job cohosting the party....I mean she didn't bite anyone.This was the beautiful cake we had made. The Cullen Crest is on top along with the initials of the main characters Edward and Bella. On the side is the checkerboard and apples that represent the first and fourth book. The Flavor? It is italian cream, for the Volturi, the Italian vampires.




















































































I had a blast decorating my house with posters, framed stills from the movie, red apples, and lots of candles!



Me and my human husband, Jeremy. It's so hard not to bite him! LOL

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I could have been there. It looks like so much fun. The decorations are awesome!! Bring the movie to the camp for Easter. I haven't seen it. I'm waiting to see it for the first time with you!

Jessica said...

p.s. -can't believe you bought colored contacts;)

Katie M. said...

Haley - this is so hilarious, and I love it! The Twilight books are my favorite ever. I love that you guys had this DVD release party! :)

Be A Saint said...

I hated the movie, but your party looked like so much fun. The first picture of you is incredible. You totally look vampirian!!! I know that is not a word, but it seemed to fit.

Jennifer said...

haha..thats awesome, haley! looks like a lot of fun. you totally have the rosalie look down!