Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Lake Charles Coven

Ok so now everybody knows I am a die hard twilight fan and that i have seen the movie now 6 times. I am going to go even further and let you all in on a little secret. I totally think I should be on set for the next twilight movie, New Moon. 1. because I think I am a vampire. 2. because I dress my little sister up like a vampire and take pictures of her, which I think are believable..So introducing Kandace......Kandace has only been a vampire for a short time but she is doing well in the 10th rainiest city in the u.s. (Lake Charles) Louisiana. She is a nursing student right now, but don't worry she is a vegetarian vampire, meaning she won't drink human blood! ok I need to be stopped! I am trying to find out if there are more vampires in this area.... stay tuned......

1 comment:

Be A Saint said...

Ya'll are hilarious. And I agree you both look like a vampire!!