Thursday, June 18, 2009

Im not a consistent blogger and Im sorry if it irritates you






Oh my time does fly when you are doing nothing, but everything. I wake up and take care of Charlotte all day long. Jeremy thinks I give her to much attention and that I spoil her........maybe I do and maybe I DO. It's hard to find time to get on the computer and blog when I only have a few minutes at time to do so. In my spare time, I do a little laundry, a little dishes, maybe some cooking, throwing out clothes and shoes from my closet(although it never seems to make a difference) and watching the noggin channel with Charlotte. Charlotte got her first swing and loves it! She got her first pool today but it's so hot we don't want to go outside it's an Arizona worthy 95 degrees. Charlotte has 4 teeth and can say mama now.(but only when she wants to)



Charlotte also likes to check her e-mail, (whether we want her to or not)




Jeremy graduated from Sowela Technical College on May 19th, in Process Technology. He graduated with distinction which means he had a GPA of 3.5. I'm so proud especially because he went to school full time, worked to provide for our family, took care of me during pregnancy, then took care of me when Charlotte was just born. I was blessed to have him with me so much. His last semester, he had an internship, and also I was not working, so he had to work a little more. He is my Hero! I am so proud of his accomplishment! Now we are waiting for that perfect job! Well, any job! The Economy will hopefully get better soon.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

that is such a cute family pic. love charlie's dress. congrats to jeremy!

Jessica said...

oh, and yes your inconsistent blogging does irritate me