For this fourth of July we went to the Woodlands, TX for a very special Kohler family reunion! Me, Charlotte and Paw Paw Kohler went to Texas and stayed one night at Big Brother Mike and Tracy's house. (Jeremy had to stay and work. That's my hard workin' man!) Me, Charlotte, Tracy, Riley and Beau went to the outlet mall on 290 North of Houston. Dad, lil' Mike, and Blake went fishin somewhere. Charlotte had fun playing with her cousin Riley and her dollhouse and her toys!


When we got to the outlet mall, they were having big sales! I got a cute little dress for my cousin Debbie's new baby Landry( 1year old). And then I was like well her and Charlotte can match, how cute would that be? But I can't get something for Landry and not get her older sister Pressley anything, so I got her a matching top......and then Riley was with me so I had to get her one, and then Mary and Bradie were coming too. sooo. I totally found the rush of matching everyone in the fam with the same outifit. And it will become an addiction(Jessie why didn't you warn me?). So off to the Woodlands on July 4th for lunch with the whole family at Guadalajara's. We had chicken, and beef fajitas, and Charlotte ate a ton of Guacamole, queso, and tortilla's. she's growing up quick!


Then back to the hotel for a quick little nap. Who got a nap? I don't know but it wasn't me.

Unfortunelatly my camera battery went dead and did not photograph the rest of the day. I will be waiting for my relatives pictures and I will post the matching outfits later. so
TO BE CONTINUED.............
1 comment:
ohhhh, yes the matching outfit temptation can be so devastating to the debit card. i can't wait to see those pics. looks like so much fun. wish i could have been there.
Post a Comment